Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Monday, July 16, 2018
The Children's Center has the following positions opening available.
PART-TIME HEAD START TEACHER
Join the Head Start team to prepare preschool aged children for school success. The Teacher will work with the Education team to create and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum in the classroom. Responsibilities include providing quality educational opportunities and for the daily management of the classroom. Additional responsibilities include developing and implementing lesson plans for daily learning activities, maintaining individual and classroom data for on-going assessment, evaluation and record keeping.
- BA in ECE or related field with equivalent to a major in ECE (preferred)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (preferred)
- Computer skills (required)
- Knowledge of Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies GOLD (a plus)
To apply please contact Beverly Dawson, Head Start Director at (708 652-1284) or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1-Part Time Teacher Assistant.
25 to 27 hours per week full year.
· AA in ECE or Related field with 6 in ECE
· Bilingual - English and Spanish
· Computer Skills
If interested Please contact Deborah Diaz at, The Patricia Makris Center 708-652-1284
Thursday, October 26, 2017
Tuesday, September 5, 2017