The Children's Center has the following positions opening available.
To apply please contact Beverly Dawson, Head Start Director at 708 652-1284 or email resume to email@example.com
HOME BASED EDUCATOR
Make a difference in the life of a child! Work directly with parents and their children to provide school readiness experiences in the home. Together, the home visitor and parents plan ways to help the child learn using parent-child interactions, daily routines, and household materials.
Responsibilities include implementing the Head Start program’s educational approach within the home environment. Additional responsibilities include collaborating with families in assessing their strengths and needs as well as providing Head Start support services to promote healthy families and program success.
· Associates degree in Early Childhood or equivalent, or Home Visiting CDA
- Insured vehicle with valid driver’s license (required)
- Computer skills (required)
- Bilingual in English/Spanish (required)
- · Prior knowledge of Head Start beneficial