Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Little Caesar Fundraiser Fun!


THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Last month we had a Little Caesar Fundraiser which included make-your-own pizza kits, cookies and bread sticks.  Not only did buying these kits help raise money for CCCB programs and activities, but helps make dinner (and dessert) easy.  The fact is, I'm not a cook.  Don't like it and dread making meals.  So when the chance for someone else to cook is offered, I jump on it!  These kits were affordable, for a good cause, and delicious. Best part, they were so easy to make that my kids did all the cooking!  The kids loved making dinner and were so proud of their pizzas.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this fundraiser.  Every dollar counts and allows us to continue to provide quality programs to the children of Cicero and Berwyn.  Look out for this fundraiser when it comes back next year.  I promise it will be the best fundraising money you will ever spend.  Now, off to make some cookies!  
 
My personal photos of my  loves making dinner for the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment